Test drive the NEW 2019 Mitsubishi MR Triton
If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, then this is an event you don’t want to miss!
- Are you in the market for a new ute?
- Do you love new technology that makes your driving experience enjoyable, easy and above all effortless?
- Would you like genuine advice on everything four-wheel driving, towing and all things Mitsubishi?
- Like the idea of putting the all new 2019 Mitsubishi MR Triton through its paces on a dedicated Barossa 4×4 Track?
- Would you like the chance to WIN a Weber Go Anywhere Charcoal Grill valued at $129.95 RRP just for attending the event?
- Your calendar is free on Saturday February 9th
Time to shine for ALL NEW Mitsubishi Triton
By Liz Alderslade
Lyndoch Motors will be proving the capabilities of the all new 2019 Mitsubishi MR Triton at a Triton Drive Day on February 9.
The free event will run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and will include a sausage sizzle, refreshments, a bouncy castle to entertain the children, a giveaway raffle and more.
Mr Steve Ahrens, Lyndoch Motors general manager and director, is very excited for this event since it allows people to try some of the new features on the all-new Triton while having a nice social day out with the family.
“I’m quite excited for the drive day. The focus is on education, so I am looking forward to that. By educating people you can help them be safer with their vehicles. It is something that is different and not the average car launch,” said Steve.
“It’s also a day to be able to show the capabilities rather than just tell people. It’s all well and good to tell someone this is how the vehicle works, but if you can actually experience for yourself and see how it works, that is completely different.
“There is something like 200 changes that [Mitsubishi] have made from the previous model to the new model [Triton]. Not only do we have a tougher vehicle, it has all of these other safety features. We want to be able to demonstrate some of these things on the day.”
The Triton slogan is “engineered beyond tough”, Steve said it refers to the new Triton being a lot tougher than the previous models while also including extensive extra safety features people would expect in a normal passenger vehicle.
Not to be understated, the versatility of the 2019 Triton is fantastic, with the ability to be used in the work force, as a family car or an off road vehicle for four wheel driving.
The vehicle is able to tow heavy loads while not losing stability on the road. Mitsubishi also managed to keep the weight of the vehicle down and retain a good fuel economy, which is uncommon for a bigger vehicle.
Triton has been a Mitsubishi household name for around 40 years. The advancement in the vehicle’s technology over that time is what Steve describes as “mind blowing’.
To show off the capabilities of the Triton, the drive day will have a full-loaded vehicle prepared to drive around a circuit so attendees can experience the car under real towing conditions.
The new safety features, including lane departure technology, adaptive cruise control, forward collision mitigation, ultrasonic misacceleration mitigation system, trailer stability assist and more, will also be tested at the Lyndoch Motors drive day.
Steve said the four wheel drive experience on the day is a bit different, but shouldn’t be alarming to anyone that hasn’t driven a four wheel drive before.
The new systems and technology make it easier for people to handle the vehicle off-road, so new Triton drivers can turn a boring holiday into an exciting holiday.
A number of features, like six speed automatic transmission and developments in the suspension provide a smoother drive than previous Tritons and also a lot quieter on the road.
The benefits of the 2019 MR Triton can be experienced first hand at the Lyndoch Motors Drive Day.
To be part of this exciting experience, click here to register for the event.
Saturday February 9th 2019
9am – 12 noon
Shhhh… It’s a secret! Well, sort of… The event is located in the Barossa and all you need to do is REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE to find out where.
- Put the brand new Triton through its paces within a controlled environment.
- Take on the 4WD track and experience the new technologies built into this fantastic vehicle.
- Test drive the Triton whilst pulling a full load. Enjoy real life towing tests… something you can’t do in a normal test drive.
- Get all the automotive advice you could ever need… Whether it’s details on the new Triton, 4WD advice or understanding towing capacity for your vehicle, our team will be more than happy to answer all your questions on the day
- A great day out for the whole family with sausage sizzle, refreshments, a bouncy castle to entertain the children, a giveaway raffle and much much more.
Check out the key features available with the ALL-NEW Triton
For further details on the event, contact the team at Lyndoch Motors
PHONE 08 8524 4140
VISIT 17 Gilbert St, Lyndoch