- Sauté onion and spices in the butter until onion is soft.
- Add rice and stock.
- Cook on a medium heat stirring often until rice is cooked.
- Stir in cheeses, parsley and season to your liking
- Set in fridge until completely cold.
- Roll balls approx 40g.
- Crumb balls, roll on flour, then egg wash and panko crumbs.
- Set on a tray until needed.
- Cook submerged in oil at 170 degrees, we use a deep fryer
but a pot with oil and a thermometer will be fine.
Best cooked and served straight away with your choice of aioli.
We use chipotle aioli. Enjoy xx
Makes 25 balls